Friday, July 4, 2008

My Pay Per Post Experience

Yesterday I was reading some blogs again then I came across this post by someone regarding his experience with PayPerPost. He stated that when he had applied for the PayPerPost's program he was somewhat denied but then after sometime he received an email from them (PPP) telling him that his blog will be approved and he can start posting. That blogger then started writing posts about the opportunities PPP had given him and good things had happened; he was receiving pay cheques for his posts. He was paid by every posts and reviews he had talked about; my curiousity and attention was caught by that. Since I have this blog and other blogs I decided to apply to Pay Per Post. I was able to signup and submit this blog. When I checked my email I received a message that they will have to review my blog first then they will email me if it will be accepted or not; I will be receiving the notice within weeks they said.

This morning I checked my emails but I was a little bit surprised for Pay Per Post had already send me a notice, well that's fast. I opened the message and to my dismay this is the first part of the message:

This is a notification to let you know that we were unable to approve your blog, Not a Writer, Not a Blogger, due to the following reason(s):

Thanks for your blog submission! In order for a blog to be approved into our Marketplace, it needs to be a minimum of 30 days old, and contain a minimum of 10 posts in those 30 days. This blog is currently less than 30 days old.

Well I didn't know that till now. I tried and there was no harm done. I will try to do PPP's suggestion of resubmitting this blog after a week or so and hope for their approval.

Every writer knows that inspiration and motivation will result to a good work. Let's bring it on!

No comments: