Friday, July 4, 2008

Chocolate, Chips Ahoy and My Baby


Who likes chocolate?

Do you like chocolate?

Almost all like to eat chocolate!

I like chocolate. I want to eat a lot of chocolate! Right now I’m craving for that lovely and irresistible food. Arrgh!

But I know someone that loves chocolate more than I do. Someone who loves to eat that sweet food more than any other food. That someone is my girlfriend, my baby!

My baby likes to eat chocolate so much that makes her looks like a kid. It’s somewhat chocolate is bringing out the child part of her. She likes almost all types and brands of chocolate. Black chocolate, brown chocolate, white chocolate, red chocolate, etc. From Toblerone to Flat Tops; from Snickers to Kit Kat. When I asked her what is her favorite brand she answered, “Everything!” The funny thing is that when she is eating a bar of chocolate and I’m with her she is chewing the food so passionately and that she is trying to imply, This is so delicious! Yummy! Just keep on watching but I will not give you any. Well she knows that I like chocolate too; but when I’m asking her to give me some she always decline. She doesn’t want to give me, “This is mine, go get yours.” I’m always begging like a kid just to bite from her bar of chocolate. I admit that sometimes chocolates bring out the child in me.

Who likes Chips Ahoy!?

Do you like Chips Ahoy!?

I like Chips Ahoy! But I know someone who likes Chips Ahoy more than I do. Guess who?

No comments: