Tuesday, July 8, 2008

GMA-7 and their Documentaries

Ever since I transferred to morning shift I had always the time to do things that I want to do at night. I can play the Playstation 2, I can watch movies (mostly downloaded from the office), I can surf the net, and of course watch documentary shows on TV. What I like the most are the documentary shows of GMA-7, they are good and not boring. Also, that network had won a lot of international awards for their documentaries. If you know where to buy a compilation of their documentaries please send me a buzz.

GMA-7's documentary shows are focused mainly in the Philippines. Here I was able to watch shows about things happening in the country, and the people, that I never had any idea that they exist. I am surely gaining knowledge and information from them; and you can too. So start watching those shows.

By the way, I wrote something about the rice shortage in our country today. Click here to read my post The Lion, the Witch and the $3000 Dress.

No comments: