Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PayPerPost is on the Rise!

I signed up for PayPerPost few days ago and enrolled this blog but I was not able to get the approval immediately. Since then each day I was re-submitting this blog but still not getting approval but I learned that there were some grounds; one reason is that my blog is not more than 30-days old. I understood that clearly.

This morning I received an email from PayPerPost (PPP) informing me that this blog has been approved and is ready to post sponsored reviews; but when I checked my account for opportunities there were no available yet so I decided to re-check my dashboard after several hours. About 10 minutes ago I logged in again to PPP and guess what, there was an opportunity waiting for me! How about that? I'm actually expecting earlier that offers will be coming in a matter of days, I guess I am somewhat wrong.

I'm really amazed by how fast things are going for PPP now. Originally, I've been reading some online articles about what are the best ad programs that I can use to monetize my blog and I came across several opinions regarding PayPerPost as a successful program and that they (PPP members) are earning good. I was curious and was convinced by those testimonies so I decided to sign-up; I am so glad that I'm a PPP member now. PPP will bring out the 'writer' part of me, I would definitely be inspired and motivated by the opportunities open for me. Not only that I will be earning by what I do but also I can interact with my fellow PPP member. I will totally recommend this not only to my friends and colleagues but also to everyone. Try it and see the difference!


blog ethics

No comments: