Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day Off Movie Marathon

It's my day off tomorrow! Movie marathon on the go! I have just copied some movies from the computers here in the office and I'm going to watch them! Actually agents here in the office are sharing movies to each other. If they got some new stuffs they will just upload it to the laptops for the others to download.

I was helping a customer earlier regarding his problem with the computer that he has for just 2 weeks. It's a networking issue, he cannot connect to a wireless network. So I grabbed one of our laptops here and used it to properly guide the customer for the workaround in VISTA. As I was browsing the computer I saw a new movie file. When I played the file to check it out, I'm surprised, it's Hancock! The latest movie of Will Smith, which is being shown as of the moment to theaters, is already being circulated in the office. So I immediately grabbed a blank DVD and decided to copy it. Though the quality isn't that good I'm sure I still can understand the story.

The last movie that I was able to watch that I have taken from here is Wanted, the latest film of Angelina Jolie. I've also copied some movies yesterday but when I tried to play them at home my DVD player cannot recognized the discs. Arrggh! Wasted.

Anyways, I hope these movies that I have now will work. It will be a long rest day for me. Beer and coffee will be flowing!

No comments: