Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's do Kung Fu!



Yesterday is a history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift,
that's why they call it a present.
- Kung Fu Panda movie

I've watched the latest animation movie Kung Fu Panda and I can say that it is a very exciting and funny movie. Two thumbs up for it!
Well, I've seen the movie at home not on a big screen. I copied the movie file to a USB flash disk from the office, went home and plugged it to a player and holla, bring out the chips!!! Watching one of the latest movie in the house not only saved me some bucks but also time. I was able to do some household chores without missing a scene.

Again, the movie is a very very nice one that I want to watch it again. Too bad I've erased it from my flash disk already and that I was not able to burn it to a DVD. Well I can always get it from the office though. Lessons can be learned from almost every movie, and from Kungfu Panda it can give us the inspiration that there is always hope in everything; there is always a reward for every sacrifice that we do. If we believe in ourselves and we will never give up to what we ought to do, or to our dreams, we can be successful.

There is another movie that I will be copying and will be watching, another one of the latest movies, the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

No comments: