Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just another day...

Again I am in a state wherein I cannot think of something I can discuss; something I can make as my topic. I'm at work right now and same thing as always, almost everyday (if not every other day) I'm in petics mode. Nothing much to do here except to browse the internet or play games on my computer. It's like already a routine to me in doing those petics activities in petics days like today.

Last night I was actually planning to update my blogs, The Great Ballers and Total Knock Down respectively, but again seems like I cannot fulfill that plan now. Oh, what a day! Seems like this will be a 'bad' day for me. Earlier my supervisor handed me two sets of documents that had completely ruin my supposed to be 'great day' that I claimed when I woke up this morning. What are those documents? They are the ever-famous correctional forms here in our office! Well, I don't want to give more details about what I had done to deserve those files. Absurd.

I was also browsing the website the Kalingatambayan, of my fellow Nats Dalanao, for some updates regarding the ongoing Matagoan Festival in Tabuk City but still there are non yet. Hope the fair there will be very successful.

Ugghh! Can't really think much about what I should do now. CSI: New York is being shown on the TV, a favorite show of mine but poor me doesn't have the mood to watch. Got a mug of coffee beside me but it's sure cold now; I just had a sip or two about an hour ago and that's just it. Well this is still a day. Whatta! Can somebody throw me a can of beer here!!

No comments: