Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Beginning

I don't exactly know how to start posting here. What am i suppose to write about? What topic am I suppose to discuss? I am not a good writer nor a pro blogger. I need help or assistance to start with!

I was just chatting with one of my friends from the College Editors Guild of the Philippines (CEGP) earlier and he had send me a link. I opened that link and it lead me to his blog; it's actually a very nice blog (I will be adding that to my cool links afterwards). He is an artist and he is working now in one of our national newspapers. I was awed by how he had designed his blog and that the URL of his blog has his name so I decided, why not make mine too (a blog with my name).

Actually I have my own blogs already and they are sports related. As of the moment I have a blog about basketball and the other is about boxing. I have added them to my Blog lists or you can click on these links to visit: http://totalknockdown.blogspot.com/ and http://greatbasketballers.blogspot.com/.

Well, I think this will be a good post to start especially for an amateur like me. I will continue researching for tips and suggestions for me to be able to make this blog a good one. More to come!

No comments: