Monday, June 30, 2008

I need help for my Google Adsense

I've been experimenting with my blog layout; I've changed the location of the page elements, changed the font's style and color, and added Google AdSense.

Speaking of AdSense, i've also been experimenting with this program of Google. Though I'm a newbie when it comes to this I think I need assistance or help from you guys. HELP!!! I had created my own channels as all of the forums and guides that I've read that it is good to use this to track how my ads are performing. Well, foor the month of June I have earned about $1.26! Look at that, would that be OK for a starter?
I've been reading information on the internet about Google Adsense as a means for people to generate income and I was amazed by their claims that they are making hundreds and thousands of dollars every month. Mehn, how are you doing that? Until now I'm still reading guides and tips for me to optimize and make my ads perform better. There are things that I'm still making myself more familiar with like optimizing keywords, webmaster tools, AdWords, etc. Well I hope I can elevate my knowledge regarding these stuffs. Your help guys will be greatly appreciated, I can buy you a beer!

Regarding the keywords, I still remember something I have come across with in the net about this guy and his blog talking about his quest also for a better income generation using Adsense and he confessed that his top keyword is Pinay scandals! Whatta?! A blog about scandals is actually getting big bucks from those advertisements? What ads are actually relevent to Pinay scandals or any adult contents? Another person talks about his blog and its contents focused about hiring a lawyer or lawyers for hire and he claimed that he had generated dollars for it. Interesting.

Well, I'll continue reading and experimenting for my blogs and hope that this July the results will be better. Grab a beer!

No comments: