Monday, August 29, 2011

When it rains.... then it rains!


It's been raining for days now; can hardly go out and enjoy the holidays. For the past few days I've spent most of the time in this four-by-four crib; hitting the bed, watching movies I've bought, munching chips, surfing them social networking sites, playing old-school PC games like NBA Live 2006 and Counter-Strike 1.6... oh yeah!

It's getting boring in here and so I've contacted my buddies to have drinking sessions but all of them declined because of this weekend-holiday rains. Deym, I wanna take my clothes off and go dance with the rain. But my name is not Rain.

When it rains it pours. So is somebody out there up for a walk under the rain?

Here are some random fun things that hit my mind, things to do when it rains:

-Go out and walk under the rain and try to talk to anyone who is using an umbrella if you can share with him or her. (Well this could be a way for you to meet the person for your life.)

-Make money! Join those kids wiping car windows on the streets especially where traffic is heavy.

-Hit an open basketball court and play ball; this could be a good practice.

-Just run! Brace yourself for a 1K-2K run or jog. It would be better if you do this at a mountain trail. Get muddy and dirty!

-Or just stand under the rain with arms wide open looking up feeling the raindrops on your face.


Well then it's really up to you on what ya' gonna do. If you're just gonna sit there playing around your facebook then so be it. Just be careful in any way. For me it would be a rainy-day shopping.

No comments: