Thursday, August 25, 2011

Change

Today I decided to change the looks of this blog.

Black and bold.
Red and gold.

I am iKalinga; those colors represent not only my preference but also myself and what I stand for. Proud to be and will always be iKalinga.

I hope this change will be a good start for me to have a regular post in this site. I will have to manage my time well; that's something I've overlooked for the past few years. Time-management for most aspects in my life; I know this is not a late start.

Well a change is always a turning point but we should not ignore where we came from.

GOD bless us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

change is always good
usto. represent tayo ti kalinga sa online world..haha
dyay bagik gamin madik kayat nga ilink dyay fb ta mas personal idtoy..hehe