Thursday, August 4, 2011

Suspected Gout

I didn't play ball.
I didn't hit the track.
I didn't do acrobats.
I didn't fall.

No.

Not those and yet my left foot is giving me severe pain.
About four days ago I was setting up this new desktop we just purchased when all of a sudden I felt a piercing pain on my left foot, you know that thing we feel after a heavy object is dropped directly to it; but I've just ignored it hoping that it would just go away immediately. I even went to work. Sigh.

I was wrong.

The next day, the pain became worse; I can hardly walk, even just to stand, the pain is unbearable; realy!
I've decided then to visit the doctor and after telling her my story she immediately wrote the prescription same time shook her head; believe me I was worried about that reaction. She then handed me over the papers; diagnosis says 'suspected gout'. Gout?! Whatta!!!

What's happening with my system? What have I been eating for me to have this sudden and painful sickness?

Well this is not yet confirmed for I was not able to see the lab results; they've drawn out blood to check my system's uric acid. Lab results will be out on Friday. Hopefully this is just a sprain that I haven't noticed it occurred so that after it I can play ball, hit the track, do acrobats without doing the fall.

No comments: