Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HowToBecome: What do you want to be?

I always wanted to be a successful graphic designer ever since my high-school days. Though I've already worked for a local newspaper as a cartoonist and also I've been a layout artist for my college school-paper I still cannot consider myself as a very good graphic designer. I've been asking myself "how can I be the person that I want to be?"

The world wide web is always a good source of helpful information that would guide us to reach our own goals. I am saying this for there was this one time when I was browsing the net and came across the website of HowToBecome.info where I was able to read very good and encouraging articles about our ambitions and goals in life. The website is full of information; believe me, it is where I was able to read suggestions about being a graphic designer. It is also a Career Article Directory, read articles related to whatever you want to be. This website is good, really good.

No comments: