Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Helpful site for RadTechs

My cousin, who is a B.S. in RadTech (Radiologic Technology) student, called me the other day asking for help about websites that he can visit to know more about his chosen college course. He was actually trying to finish a report about being a radiology technician which is due in two days. Having a good and fast internet connection, I couldn't say 'no' to him. Besides, it is always good to help others.

So I went on and searched the world wide web for good sites related to radiology technician. After sorting some prospects there is this one webpage that had caught my attention the most; it is Radiology Technician, the page title alone had sent a message to me that I could get helpful and valuable information from it. After knowing that the website is indeed a good one, I, immediately, called back my cousin and told him about this. He was very thankful and happy for he would definitely finish his report about radiology technician. The last thing that he had told me was that he will be sharing the URL to his classmates; good idea, I thought.

No comments: