Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kudos to UnionBank Ph Customer Service

This is somewhat related to the PayPal account that I've talked about the last post. Still I cannot remember the username and password of that PayPal account that I have created last December, so for me to track or figure out I decided to call UnionBank Philippines customer service first since the $1.95 has been charged already to the debit card that I've used.

After listening to the 'automated voice machine' I was able to get this friendly representative, she has a pleasant voice. I can't really recall her name for I am really determined to get a solution for this issue that I'm having now regarding PayPal and the debit card. Well, I believe I heard her say her name was Queenie (good job). My plan was to get the EXPUSE number from them and to verify the PayPal account that was used to charge the $1.95; to no avail I got nothing but apologies. The representative said that she cannot disclose any information about any transaction made by the account holder (my girlfriend) if there was no consent received by them; even though my girl had given me all the necessary information to check, what a hassle! Anyways, I totally understand that it is all about security purposes so I'll just let my girl call them. On the other hand, I would like to say that Queenie did a good job.

No comments: