Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PTC is not a get-rich-easily option

Clicking links and, or, viewing ads online to earn those cents is not really a fast way to pour cash into your bank account, no. Paid-to-click sites are actually earning more than what you get, of course that's how it is, and to my experience I am actually earning not more than $0.1 per site in one day. So I should be a member to ten PTC sites for me to earn $1 in one day. Well there are these other sites offering $1 per click, like BuxExtra, but I have to figure out first if they are legit.

If you are planning to make money online (for free) by joining PTC sites just make sure that you are going to do it as a 'part-time' only, don't try to devote most of your time with it. Of course you should have good internet connection as well; also patience is a virtue.



myLot User Profile

No comments: