Saturday, January 30, 2010

Life is so short


After days of going silent (not posting articles) I'm back again doing what I think the best thing I can do to burn time, blogging.

Just arrived from the Kalinga province 3 days ago; had to be there for my beloved grandmother, Carmen Lucob, had joined our Creator. She was 90 years old.

My lola had been diagnosed with heart failure, a sickness we never knew she would have for more than 89 years of her life until a doctor said so. Me, being 'logical', is always asking "why is it that bringing a person to a hospital will only make the sickness worse?" Wahahaha!

My lola was so old and so weak that she can hardly do anything physically already; she can hardly stand, can hardly walk, can hardly talk, can hardly eat. However, I always knew that she wanted to do those things and more. Well she had done a lot of things already, but there are also a lot of things that she was not able to do that I know she wanted to; life is just too short. So short that we should give importance with, not to take it for granted.

Well, lola is up there now. I know she's happy; especially that she's with GOD and with her children as well.

No comments: