Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stephenie Meyer's Midnight Sun


The 5th book of the Twilight saga, Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer, is now available for download [note: it's only a rough draft, not yet final] from the world wide web. Questions had been asked around, is this a leak or would this be a propaganda to tell the world that Breaking Dawn is not the end of the saga.

However, the author herself had commented on her website, "I have a good idea of how the leak happened as there were very few copies of Midnight Sun that left my possession and each was unique. Due to little changes I made to the manuscript at different times, I can tell when each left my possession and to whom it was given. The manuscript that was illegally distributed on the Internet was given to trusted individuals for a good purpose. I have no comment beyond that as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution."

Midnight Sun, by the way, is Edward's version of Twilight.

Anyways, if you want to read the rough draft then you can get it here.

No comments: