Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Philippine Politics|Changed Topic

For the past few days I've been posting news regarding the brutal Maguindanao Massacre and also about politics here in the country. I would have to stop (temporarily) putting those articles in this blog; anyways, you can read news on Inquirer.net; from there you can browse their database. I'm opting for new topics now. Hmmmm... how about making money online? Nice one...

I've tried a lot of options before for me to monetize this blog, like Google Adsense, Bidvertiser, PayPerPost, etc. but seems like I'm not successful. Well, I've kept Google Adsense here hoping that there would be a change in the future (as you can see on those ads) like getting more $$$, you know what I mean. Those ads had been lurking the pages of this blog for more than a year already but I never received a paycheck, something might be wrong. It could be the contents of this site, it could also be my target readers, it could also be the placement of the ads, I need help.

For the past 3 days I've been trying to browse the web again searching for information, tips, guides for money-making online and believe me there are hundreds or even thousands of those sites; read only few of them. So, now I'm back to my monetizing quest again. If there are people out there that could help I would surely appreciate it.

No comments: