Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Adidas TS Bounce Commander (RJ) lookup

I visited this one Adidas store somewhere in Manila and they were on sale, up to 70% discount on selected items; so I decided to do some window-shopping since I didn't have the budget to buy some merchandise. I came across this basketball shoes which price is discounted to 60%; it looks more like a TS Bounce Commander. However, when I checked the signature of the shoes, it says "RJ", I cannot recall any NBA baller with that initials in Adidas Brotherhood (I know Richard Jefferson is with Nike). Well it's a very nice pair of kicks, I wanted it.

Two days ago I visited another 2 Adidas stores in the Metro and when I asked the sales personnel, of each store, about the TS with "RJ" signature they told me they had never seen such shoes; am I imagining about it?

I then gave the store, where I have seen the merchandise, a ring and asked them who wore the shoes in the Brotherhood and who is "RJ"; guess what they've answered? "Richard Jefferson", Whatta! They made me look like a fool; RJ wears Nike!

I've then researched the net for it, gave some time for my browsing skills, and good thing I've known. It was personally designed by Rahn Johnson, yes that's his initials on those shoes. "RJ".

I think I'm going to let go of my Adidas 5th Element basketball shoes to get that TSxRJ, soon.

No comments: