Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Marijuana for Sale?

Lately I've been thinking about 'moving on' with my career; is it time for a little adjustment or a little change? That's what been lurking my mind for the past few days.

Well career is not the only one I'm giving consideration right now, I am also looking forward to finish my 'abandoned' degree before 2012 ends. This situation of mine will, again, involve wise decision making.

If ever I'm going to pursue my education, my plan includes an establishment of a business as a financial source; now that, again, will challenge my decision-making skills (awww!) especially when it comes to what business is to establish. I am considering the following though:

- General Merchandise business (sell anything in demand)
- School and Office Supplies store
- Baby apparels
- T-Shirt printing business
- Gold and Silver buy and sell

Well, how about going illegal to earn more? Hmmm.. Illegal logging and marijuana for sale would definitely give me those bucks.

No comments: