Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let the games begin!


Come and play with me. :)

After a long time that I've been trying to get hold of my own game console, since I've sold my PlayStation 2, now I have my hands on a new PlayStation 3! Amazing!

I've acquired this PS3 from my good boss, Bep, thru a deal that went just fine. She won the console from a raffle that was held in our office and since they have their own PS3 already she'd decided to let go of it; well of course, besides from me there are others interested in buying the game console from her. So after talks and negotiations I won the bid, my strategy of paying it on same day worked out fine. With the amount (undisclosed, hehehe) w/c is considered way cheaper than the market price of the system I could say that it was a very very good deal indeed.

For the past few days I've been using it to watch DVD movies and it was awesome; the video is so clear and the sound is high def. I still don't have games to play with though; but I'm planning to have it modified, jailbreak!

As of the moment I am looking for a reliable person or store to do the jailbreak for my PS3 and after that everything is predictable. Games, games, games!

So let the games begin!

No comments: