Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 A.M.

I'm running away; I kept running as fast as I could. I'm on the bridge somewhere in the Metro; no cars, no human beings, it's like a scene in Will Smith's 'I Am Legend'. Deserted.

I dunno why I'm running, it's just a feeling. A feeling that there are things coming for me, they're behind me. What's this feeling? What are those things?

Wait, I am running so wast but seems like I'm stuck! And slowly, in slow motion, my legs started to become numb... I can't move them anymore, I can't feel them.

Now something's calling my name, someone. Sounds familiar. I'm shouting for help, "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllp!" No one can hear me; I can't even hear myself.

Whatda fuck!

I looked to the side, I can see the water below and seems like it's waving on me. Now the waters is summoning me, compelling me. Jump!

And so I jumped for it may be the only way out from this deserted world. As I'm falling I can see the sun above, so dim. I haven't hit the waters yet but now I'm seeing a familiar face at the sky. I blinked; now I see my girl, shaking me. Where am I now? Whatda!!

It's just 4 in the morning.

No comments: