Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 NBA Finals: Game 7

It's a classic rivalry!

The 2010 NBA Finals between the Boston Celtics and the Los Angeles Lakers is an exciting series especially now that it has reached Game 7; this would be heart-pumping.

I like both teams, to be honest. I am a fan of Kobe Bryant and Shannon Brown of the Lakers; I'm also a fan of Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Rasheed Wallace of the Celtics. So, what team will I be picking? Am I going to wear yellow or green?

Well, if it was Orlando Magic that made it to the finals then I would definitely pick them; but it's not.

I've done some math though; for the Lakers' 3 wins they have led with 14-points in average comparing to the Celtics' 7.33-points for their 3 wins. Game 7 will be in LA, so it would be a home-court advantage for Phil Jackson and his team.

Nah, too much analyzation.. I'm going to wear my Lakers cap for Game 7.

No comments: