Thursday, November 5, 2009

Write|Post|Read

When I created this blog I knew, to myself, that it would make me busy in posting articles, poems, photos, anything that I could come across with. I knew that it could bring back those old times when I make myself busy in creating crafty posts. I was somewhat wrong. When I'm at home there are a lot of things that I'm always planning to post in this blog; articles, stories, poems, sketches, etc. However, by the time that I had already access to the world wide web those things never cross my mind; not until I'm home again. Facebook and Youtube is consuming my time (of 'avail') when I'm in the office, it's addictive I should say. Arrggh!

Discipline is the key, so I'm making myself a little resolution starting next week; I'm going to focus more posting my thoughts instead of playing Mafia Wars.

I write, I post, you read.

2 comments:

Broken said...

teach me how to create a blog. i want the colorful ones.. hehe! ayy wait lang.. i'm going to create it on my multiply account.

really? you're going to help me??
wow! bait naman! wehehe!

SeƱorita said...

Hi Julz! I'm Jen, Kim's college friend. How is she? Haven't talked to her for 50 years! Lol. Natuloy ba sya sa Saudi? Ngayon lang ako nag-open ulit ng FS (after a year maybe? Lol again) and saw her on my home page...which led me to your profile... which led me to your blog. Kaloka. Pls get back to me some way and let me know. Thanks! (Hey! You're playing MW? I'm crazy about the game too. We should be friends in FB. Haha.)