Thursday, July 23, 2009

In your face: Jordan Crawford dunks over Lebron James

One of the best basketball players in the world was dunk over by an amateur baller. Jordan Crawford of Xavier (in the USA) drained a two-handed power-slam over LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers during a camp game. It's all been documented in a video that leaked over the internet.

I didn't believed my friend when he told me about it; however his claim was true. I did some research on the net and there it was. It's for real.

Nike had tried confiscating the tapes of the people who had documented the incident but they was not able to get them all. Too bad. Well it's the reality though.

The video shows LBJ defending under the rim, tried to block the dunk of Crawford, but the latter is just too quick. I understand that it's a normal basketball game; a dunk is coming and you try to stop it. However, if it was King James who was defending, that would make a big difference.

No comments: